In its tell to reinforce the Instruct authorities for serving to those struggling from COVID-19 pandemic, the University of Mysore has contributed ₹30.17 lakh to the Chief Minister’s Reduction Fund.
The teaching and non-teaching workers of the college contributed their at some point soon’s wage in the month of April against the trigger.
Vice-Chancellor G. Hemantha Kumar gave away the cheque to Minister in-price of Mysuru district S.T. Somashekar right here on Saturday soliciting for him to in my thought hand it over to Chief Minister B.S. Yediyurappa. Registrar Shivappa and other officials from the college had been gift.
Subscribe to Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Feedback will be moderated by The Hindu editorial team.
- Feedback which might possibly well possibly presumably be abusive, private, incendiary or inappropriate can’t be published.
- Please write total sentences. Kill not kind feedback in all capital letters, or in all decrease case letters, or using abbreviated text. (instance: u can’t substitute for you, d shouldn’t be ‘the’, n shouldn’t be ‘and’).
- We might possibly well possibly furthermore take away hyperlinks inner feedback.
- Please exercise a trusty email ID and provide your name, to lead clear of rejection.
Printable version | Aug 15, 2020 7: 42: 00 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/files/nationwide/karnataka/covid-19-varsity-donates-30-lakh-to-cms-fund/article32363735.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.