The Air Customs seized gold and electronic items worth over ₹45 lakh from four passengers who arrived from Sharjah on the Kannur World Airport on Thursday evening.
The officers seized 680 grams of gold worth ₹32.55 lakh and diverse high-discontinue electronic items worth of ₹12.82 lakh
Gold and materials had been seized from Kasaragod residents, said an professional.
Subscribe to Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Comments will be moderated by The Hindu editorial group.
- Comments that are abusive, inner most, incendiary or inappropriate can no longer be revealed.
- Please write entire sentences. Set no longer form comments in all capital letters, or in all lower case letters, or the exhaust of abbreviated textual enlighten material. (instance: u can no longer substitute for you, d will not be any longer ‘the’, n will not be any longer ‘and’).
- We would honest steal hyperlinks within comments.
- Please exhaust a valid e mail ID and present your title, to steer certain of rejection.
Printable version | Jul 17, 2020 12: 59: 41 AM | https://www.thehindu.com/news/nationwide/kerala/gold-seized-at-airport/article32107577.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.