Ms. Suresh is among the four accused within the smuggling of 30 kg of gold thru diplomatic baggage which arrived on the Thiruvanathapuram World airport.
Swapna Suresh and Sandeep Nair, key accused within the gold smuggling case, had been arrested by the NIA from Bengaluru on July 11, genuine sources acknowledged in Kochi.
Ms. Suresh is among the four accused booked by the Nationwide Investigation Company (NIA) within the smuggling of 30 kg of gold thru diplomatic baggage which arrived on the Thiruvanathapuram World airport.
Ms. Suresh, Sarith and Mr. Nair of Thiruvananthapuram and Fazil Fareed of Ernakulam have been listed within the smuggling case as accused.
The Central companies in conjunction with the NIA and the Customs had opposed her anticipatory bail plea within the Kerala Excessive Court docket.
Subscribe to Morning Filter & Evening Wrap newsletter
- Feedback will be moderated by The Hindu editorial group of workers.
- Feedback which would possibly per chance well maybe presumably be abusive, private, incendiary or beside the point can no longer be published.
- Please write full sentences. Stop no longer kind feedback in all capital letters, or in all decrease case letters, or the usage of abbreviated text. (example: u can no longer change for you, d is no longer ‘the’, n is no longer ‘and’).
- Lets gain hyperlinks within feedback.
- Please utilize an real electronic mail ID and present your title, to preserve away from rejection.
Printable model | Jul 11, 2020 9: 51: 05 PM | https://www.thehindu.com/files/nationwide/kerala/gold-smuggling-case-nia-arrests-swapna-suresh-sandeep-nair-from-bengaluru/article32053398.ece
© THG PUBLISHING PVT LTD.