Economic Events | 25 Aug, 2020 | 07.04AM IST
Rescue operation continues on the self-discipline the effect a building collapsed in Kajalpura location of Raigad district last night. As per Raigad District Collector Nidhi Chaudhari, two deaths reported to this level, 18 mute feared trapped.
!1 Unique UpdateClick right here for most up-to-date updates
Republicans paint dark image of future if Trump loses
- Republicans opened Monday night’s prime-time convention with dark warnings about The USA’s future if President Donald Trump doesn’t grab a second timeframe, casting him as a protector of religious freedom, the nation’s workers and heaps extra and loads extra.
- A college teacher warned that conservative values had been below assault from labor unions. A tiny industry owner charged that companies all over The USA had been coping with unwarranted pandemic shutdowns and riotous mobs. And Earn. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., likened the likelihood of Democrat Joe Biden’s election to a dismay movie.
Maharashtra building collapse: Toll rises to 2
Maharashtra: Search and rescue operation continues on the self-discipline the effect a building collapsed in Kajalpura location of Raig… https://t.co/E066DBJl9q
— ANI (@ANI) 1598318387000
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
Most recent from Maharashtra building collapse:
- Maharashtra Ministers Aditi Tatkare & Eknath Shinde arrive on the self-discipline the effect a building collapsed in Kajalpura location of Raigad district last night. Rescue operation underway. Aditi Tatakare says, “Around 60 other folks rescued, 25-30 are mute feared to be trapped below the debris.”
- 3 NDRF groups are right here. One demise reported to this level. Injured are being handled & some are discharged. These with severe accidents had been taken to Mumbai for evolved medicine. Probe has begun. We need that Particular Investigation Team be constituted, said Maharashtra Minister Aditi Tatkare.
Assembly Session is commencing from Aug 25: Major Secretary of Chhattisgarh Assembly
Manufacturing facility manufacturing tampered weighing machines busted in UP; 1 arrested
- The Uttar Pradesh Particular Job Force on Monday busted a manufacturing facility manufacturing tampered weighing machines right here and arrested one particular person on this connection, an authority assertion said.
- Within the assertion issued right here, the UP Particular Job Force (STF) said the arrested particular person has been identified as Asfaq Ali, the owner of the manufacturing facility.
Fire breaks out at a quarantine centre in Visakhapatnam
A fire broke out at a quarantine centre in a non-public college campus in Kommadi location of Visakhapatnam on Monday night.
Prime U.S., Chinese language expert optimistic on Phase 1 alternate deal after phone call
U.S. Alternate Representative Robert Lighthizer and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin spoke with Chinese language Vice Premier Liu He on Monday, the U.S. Alternate Representative’s Set of dwelling of job said in a assertion, and both facet glimpse development on alternate points and are dedicated to setting up the Phase 1 settlement reached in January a success.
Vaishno Devi online yatra registration
Vaishno Devi online yatra registration & helicopter booking is available from 26th August to fifth September 2020: Ramesh Kumar Jangid, CEO of Mata Vaishno Devi Shrine Board, J&Okay
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe